- A polyurethane based, highly flexible thermal transfer film
- Cut this material in “mirror” image; 45(o) blade
- Application: Cotton, polyester, fabric blends, Spandex, Lycra, wool, linen
- Will not adhere to: nylon, dazzle cloth, shiny polyester
- Press: 330(o) – 335(o)F for 15 seconds with a Teflon release sheet
- Medium to firm even pressure, peel warm. Repress 2 secs.
- Wash warm, tumble dry/normal; suitable for dry cleaning
Application instructions for moisture-wicking materials: Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment. Also, please be advised dye migration has occurred with low-energy dyes in polyester & poly-blend fabrics.